Even if we often fall in love with the houses we sell, we hardly use emphatic tones to describe the properties. We prefer to maintain a professional distance. This time is almost impossible.
This property is a real jewel, from the first step, we have been surrounded from beauty and quality obtained through the stunning restoration in 2017.
Anyway, the house is at the second and last floor of a medieval building with only 2 apartments.
The street is accessible by car but is very quiet, near to the historical city walls and with easy parking nearby. There is also the possibility to buy a garage in the next building.
- Entrance directly on the visually striking living room
- Bedroom with dressing room plus
- Balcony overlooking the hall
- Double room
- Closet area (6 doors)
- Parquet and finishes of excellent level
- Pellet boiler combined with autonomous and remote-controlled heating system
- Fully bleached wood ceiling
- Upstairs windows with rain sensor.
In the agency are available all the documents of the property and the renovation project.