North of Rome, just 1 km from Viterbo, in an exclusive area, we sale an historical villa built from the XVIth and the early XIXth century.
In this place was born the Blessed Dominic Barberi, famous passionist who had a vision of the Holy Mother in which he was prophesied his apostolate in England where he converted the family Spencer, the family of Princess Diana.
The villa consists of about 520 square meters and is on two levels above ground, over the attic of about 190 square meters. Currently it consists of two distinct and merged land units: the main house of about 400 square meters, which still retains the nineteenth-century frescoes, is in good condition and is composed on the ground floor entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, laundry / storage room, another large kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and closet, while the first floor consists of living room / living room, separate kitchenette, six bedrooms, two bathrooms and two balconies.
The other unit of about 120 square meters, always on two levels, dates back to the sixteenth century and is completely to be restored.
The property includes another independent building located on the basement floor, used as a garage, of 190 square meters, a large park and agricultural land of a total of 2 hectares with two driveways and separate gates located at two different points of the property. Exclusive property.
According to article 1755 Civil Code both vendors and buyers are entitled to pay the real estate agent’s commission.